Riak wajah mencerita kan segala gala nya .....
Hari ke 2, Akuan bersumpah bersama peguam, menolak akuan pertama ....
Korang nilai kan lah ..... Hanya Bala dan mereka mereka yang tertentu yang tahu apa masalah yang di hadapi ketika itu. Politik malaysia sudah di tahap kritikal.
Di dalam sessi pertama sebelum ini ....
“If you have experience in the cell, you will definitely sign the statement. I wanted to go out, I have three children.Dan berikut adalah analisa dan komen yang terdapat di dalam blog Rockybru.....di petik oleh Matsamankati,
“For no reason they put me in the lock up Why was I arrested when they can just call me in to take a statement from me,” he said.
Francis said...Tu sebab gua tak kutuk Bala ....Gua rasa, someting went wrong, somewhere .....
Few observations though:Since we are talking about two SD, let's examine certain points.
1. Yesterday, he was all happy and chatted with every journalist, local and foreign. Today, he refused to talk or take a single question from anyone.
2. Yesterday, his meeting was announced 24 hrs before it was scheduled. Today's meeting was in obscure hotel where few journalists were called in.
3. Yesterday, he was a happy man, very jovial and chattery.Today, BN newspaper the Star wrote that he "was visibly perturbed"
4. Yesterday, he has informed the people and the journalists who were the people who have jailed him, harassed him, omitted his evidence and maltreated him.Today, he didn't say who has forced him. Who has given instructions. Who has mistreated him. He simply refused to talk but run out of the hall visibly disturbed with deep eyes.
5. Yesterday, he didn't meet the police before he released his SD in front of world media and local as well,Today (yesterday's night) he has spent in BrickFields where he was immediately summoned after he has released his SD and was taken to the station by his former lawyer.
6. Yesterday, he has released a comprehensive SD touching on Najib, Musa Safri, Baginda, Police, Prosecution, Witnesses (etc),Today, he has released the same SD but the parts that referred to Najib removed. All other people were retained. (Ha ha! I wonder who advises these people.)
7. Yesterday, he was a well combed man, with office shirt- and well preparedToday, he was wearing a dirty T-Shirt with a cap and was carrying a plastic bag (black). As his new lawyer talked, he didn't talk, chat, look up, greet or handshake anyone unlike yesterday. ........more.